ABOUT OUR LASHES
"Enhance the length, thickness and fullness of our natural lashes."
The extensions are semi-permanent and are made from single strands of synthetic mink eyelashes that are curved to replicate a natural eyelash. They provide length and thickness to your own lashes and are available in varying lengths and thickness. Each lash is applied one by one to your own natural eyelashes. Normally a person's natural eyelash falls out every 60 - 120 days and a new lash grows in. Therefore, it is necessary to get touch-ups every 2 to 3 weeks to add lashes to the new growth. Your natural lash cycle as well as how you take care of your lashes will affect how long the extensions will last. Some clients have had their extensions for over a year with regular touchups visits.
Aftercare is about protecting your eyelash investment and getting the most out of each and every eyelash application.
What do I need to do to care for my eyelash extensions?
- Do not wet your eyelashes for 24 hours after your procedure. This will give the glue an appropriate amount of time to cure. This means you should also avoid steam rooms / saunas and swimming during that period.
- Avoid any activity that's going to cause you to do heavy sweating for 24 hours after your procedure.
- Do not use waterproof mascara on your eyelashes. A water soluble mascara or one designed specifically for eyelash extensions is fine to use, although you'll probably find that you no longer require mascara.
- Use cotton swabs to remove makeup by working gently around the eyelashes.
- Do not use cleansers, makeup removers or moisturisers that contain oil or solvents on your eyes, as these will compromise the bonding agent used to adhere your eyelashes.
- Do not rub your eyes, instead you should get used to patting your eyes gently which is in fact much better for the eyelashes and the sensitive skin around the eyes.
- Be careful not to get your eyelashes caught on clothes when you're dressing and undressing or towels when you've showered.
- Never pull your eyelash extension off as it will pull out your natural eyelash.If you want them removed contact Spa 360 and set an appointment with our lash stylist.
- Do not perm or tint your eyelash extensions.
- Do not use eyelash curlers on your eyelashes.
- Book your next eyelash refill at 2 - a maximum of 4 week intervals in order to maintain your optimum eyelash effect.
DO NOT WEAR ANY EYE MAKEUP TO YOUR EYELASH APPOINTMENT. Removing makeup will prolong the process.
If you have questions please feel free to contact us.