"Say Bye-Bye to filling in your brows. Say hello to Semi-permanent brows that last up to a year."
Microblading is the Japanese Method of Semi Permanent Brows and is a manual, non-mechanical method. It is done using a very fine blade (made up of 10-16 tiny, fine needles configured into a blade shape) to deposit pigments into the epidermis. This method is ideal for anyone wanting to enhance the look of their eyebrows without anyone noticing. The results are very natural looking, feathered hair-like strokes, regardless of the amount of hair present.
The pigments used in this method are 100% mineral and during the treatment are matched to your original or preferred eyebrow color. Generally if the eyebrows are still present it is best to match so the enhancement blends perfectly into the existing hairs. They lighten considerably to a softer tone over the next 10-14 days.It is crucial to have a touch up done within the 3 month period, as it is very difficult to predict how well the skin will retain the pigment.
The results last approximately 1 year, depending on different factors such as clients skin type, sun exposure, chemicals contained in creams and beauty products applied to the skin which could fade and break down the pigment sooner etc.
A Color Boost Retouch once a year is recommended to retain the shape and freshen the color
- DO NOT WET for 7 days following the procedure. Its best to apply Vaseline prior to taking a shower to seal out any moisture. Remove Vaseline with alcohol wipe after shower. Leaving Vaseline on treated area will block the skin from breathing and interupt the healing process.
- DO NOT RUB OR PICK at the treated area. Some clients may develope dry flaky skin. DO NOT rub or peel off the skin or scrabs this will also interupt the skin natural healing process.
- Keep your hair away from your face for at least 7 days. Hair on or around the treated area can cause infection.
- No tanning beds, excessive sweating, makeup or creams around the brow area for at least 7 days.
- Apply Spa 360 healing cream, grapeseed oil, coconut oil or almond oil on treated area after 7 days of treatment. Oil can be applied everyday before bedtime. Some Clients may need to apply twice daily to keep treated area moisturiezed and soft.
(OPTIONAL) Clients can fill in their eyebrows prior to their appointment with the desired eyebrow shape.
If you have questions please feel free to contact us.